Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Regarding Your Personal Information
You can opt-out of future communications by following the “unsubscribe link” in our email. You can also e-mail email@example.com to be removed.
If you need to access, amend or update any personal information, please submit a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like us to erase your personal data, submit a request to: email@example.com
**Please Note** We may need to retain certain information when required by law.
What Information Is Collected:
- Information you voluntarily submit: from commenting on this site, subscribing to newsletters or submitting a contact form
- Automatically collected information: when you access this website: IP address, operating system, browser, date/time, referring websites, pages you viewed and actions like links you may have clicked while visiting this site.
- Information collected from others: any third party software my transfer information to us
- Cookies: log information using cookies stored on your browser. Session cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain until deleted by you.
Ways This Information May Be Used:
- Operate/Maintain this website
- Sending promotional information (which will include opt-out instructions)
- Sending administrative communications
- Responding to your comments/inquiries
- Provide user support
- Track/measure advertising
- Protect, investigate and deter against unauthorized/illegal activity
This website may use third-party service providers. Each third-party provider use of your information is dictated by their privacy policies.
Currently this website uses the following third-parties:
- Google Analytics: tracks website usage and provides information regarding referring websites and user action on this site capturing your IP address
This list may be amended by the discretion of this website, ‘This Big Adventure’.
We may use data (which does not identify you alone) for the purposes of marketing, advertising or other uses (example analytics/information collected from cookies).
If you leave your name/email address/website URL in a comment, it can be publicly visible.
- Store visitors’ preferences
- Record user specific information on pages they visit/access (to ensure they are not sent the same banner ads)
- Customize content for this site
- Used by third parties (like in Google Analytics described herein)
**Please Note** Users may prevent the setting of cookies by setting your internet browser and deny cookies for this website. Any cookies that may be set can be cleared from the cache of your internet browser. If you deactivate cookies in your browser, this may result in all functions not working properly on this website.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve content/ads when you visit ‘This Big Adventure’. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this site, and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit here.
‘This Big Adventure’ engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer brands, networks and agencies. This content is disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. These sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (beacons) which may contain cookies to collect data to track usage and audience. This information is collected by the companies, and no personal information is collected by this website in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
At times, ‘This Big Adventure’ may engage in select affiliate marketing/advertising programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through affiliate links on this site, I may make a commission from that click and/or purchase. Always, all opinions are my own, and all brands I feature represent what I personally like and support.
Tracking links are embedded in this website. If you click on an embedded link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser. This allows the company to track sales for the purposes of commissions on the sales.
This site does not KNOWINGLY collect personal, identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel we need to remove any information from our records.
‘This Big Adventure’ is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.