Bow Valley Chorus at the Cave
This December 3, 2017, attend Bow Valley Chorus at the Cave and welcome in the holiday season! You can sing along to Handel’s Messiah and favourite carols under the full moon on the historic pool deck at Cave and Basin National Historic Site.
What a beautiful place to listen to beautiful music!
Images courtesy of Parks Canada
Bow Valley Chorus at the Cave Details:
- Location: Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Date: Sunday December 3, 2017
- Time: Doors open at 4:30 pm, concert 5:00 to 6:00 pm
- Cost: Cash only at the door: Admission is $3.90, $3.40 for Seniors, and $1.90 for Youth. Or you can bring a toy donation for Santa’s Anonymous.
- Event Tip: Dress for the weather! Coats, boots, touques, mittens!
- Songbooks provided.
- Visit the website for details.
More Winter Adventure in Banff!
- 50 Things to do in Alberta in Winter!
- Ride the Banff Gondola
- Hike Johnson Canyon with Kids
- Where to Toboggan in Canmore and Banff