Springfree Trampoline and Earth Day Canada have partnered up to get kids outside and active with a POP-UP Adventure Playground, coming to Calgary this Saturday May 5, 2018! Come join in the fun…and you could WIN your own Springfree Trampoline!
– – – – –
Disclosure: We are working with Springfree Trampoline, and are excited to share this fun Springfree event with you! We have been compensated, but as always, all pictures, views and opinions are our own.
Springfree Trampolines and Earth Day Canada
Springfree Trampolines and Earth Day Canada have partnered up to get kids outside and active with a POP-UP Adventure Playground, coming to Calgary this Saturday, May 5! Springfree Trampoline and Earth Day Canada both believe that outdoor, child-directed free play is essential to a healthy and happy childhood. And because we believe in this too, when we learned about this exciting outdoor event we wanted to share it with you.
This fun-filled event will centre around a curated wild space ‘Adventure Playground’ where kids can be kids! Here they can use their imagination and play freely with Springfree trampolines and a wide variety of green elements, natural materials, “upcycled” loose parts and tools.
In addition to Springfree Trampolines and the free-play area, the Springfree for Earth Day POP-UP Adventure Playground will feature face painting, chalk art and more. There will also be a DIY gardening area at the event where kids will be able to learn to plant and grow their own gardens at home.
SO much fun!
POP-UP Adventure Playground Details:
- Date: Saturday May 5, 2018
- Time: 11 AM – 4 PM
- Location: The Soccer Field at Shouldice Park, 4900 Monserrat Drive NW, Calgary AB
- The event is FREE! But make sure to register here before you go. When you register at the event you are also automatically entered into a raffle to win a Springfree Trampoline of your own!
- BYOP – “Bring Your Own Picnic”: While there won’t be food or drink provided on-site to minimize garbage, you are invited to pack a picnic to enjoy while you’re there!
- Event Details can be found here on Facebook