Pumpkin Patches to Visit in Alberta
Get your family out this fall and visit a pumpkin patch! Here are Pumpkin Patches to Visit in Alberta!
** Updated for 2022 **
It’s fall y’all! Tis the season of pumpkin EVERYTHING. And we love it! If you’re looking for some fun fall activities, take your family out to a pumpkin patch! Pick a pumpkin, pose for pictures…it’s the best kind of fun. Here are some pumpkin patches in the Edmonton area, Central Alberta and in the Calgary area.
** To avoid disappointment, please call to check times and availability before you go to any of these locations! **
CALGARY AND AREA
Pumpkin Palooza at Cobb’s Adventure Park
Walk through the pumpkin patch, take photos, and pick pumpkins!
- Dates and Times for 2022: October 1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30 from 11 AM to 5 PM
- Visit the website for more details.
Fall Days at Calgary Farmyard
Visit Calgary Farmyard on weekends this October 2022 for their Pumpkin Days. Pick the perfect pumpkin, enjoy hours of fun on the farm, and find the perfect spot for fun photos! Also stay and enjoy the Harvest Lights (from 5 to 9:30 PM) where you can enjoy all the fun of the Farmyard as the whole farm remains open while becoming colourfully lit with thousands of lights under the evening sky!
- Dates and Hours: Fridays & Saturdays 9:30 AM – 6 PM and Sundays & Holidays 9:30 AM – 5 PM
- Visit the website for more information.
Harvest Pumpkin Fest at Butterfield Acres
Dress up in your favourite family-friendly Halloween costumes and stroll through the farmyard and find your perfect pumpkin, visit animals, enjoy fall photo-ops, ride thru Scarecrow Alley in the back woodlands. Warm up at a crackling fire pit while enjoying some hot chocolate (child temperature), apple cider, or coffee!
- Dates: Weekends in October, 10 AM to 4 PM
- Visit the website for more details and to book your tickets in advance.
Kraay Family Farm
Visit the Kraay Family Farm and get your pumpkins! They’ve got pumpkins in all shapes, sizes and colours, ranging from $1 to $15.
- Dates: September 3 to October 15, 2022
- Visit their website for more information, and to reserve your spot to visit…they have a daily capacity, so make sure you make a reservation.
Pumpkin Patch at The Jungle Farm
Located just outside of Red Deer, the Jungle Farm’s U-Pick pumpkin patch is full of pumpkins this 2022 season! Price of admission also includes the corn maze, wagon rides, farm animals, playground and more!
- Dates and Times: Pumpkin Season runs from the first weekend in September through till October 31, 2022. As long as pumpkins are available at the store they will be open on weekends.
- Visit their website for more details.
EDMONTON AND AREA
Edmonton Corn Maze
A Corn Maze, loads of Farm Fun, a Farm Market, sunflowers and pumpkins!
- Visit their website for more information and to purchase your ticket for your visit. And watch their Facebook page for daily updates.
Update: SOMERSET FARMS IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2022 fall season.
From September until the first frost, visit Somerset Farms to pick your own pumpkin from their Pumpkin Patch! They have twelve different varieties to choose from this year, ranging in colour and size.
- Visit their website for more information and to book a reservation for your visit, as it is by appointment only.
Prairie Gardens Pumpkin Patch and Fall-o-ween (Bon Accord)
Celebrate pumpkin harvest and family Halloween! Check out the infamous pumpkin cannon, FREE scarecrow making, pumpkins galore, live music, mimes, mazes, theatre, animals and wagon rides.
- Dates for 2022: Weekends in October
- Visit the website for more details.
Violet Gardens Greenhouse & Pumpkin Patch
Violet Gardens is now CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SEASON.
Violet Gardens Greenhouse & Pumpkin Patch is located 1KM south off of Hiway 16 on RR#91, east of Wildwood. Open Tuesday to Sunday from 10AM to 6PM.
- Visit their Facebook Page for more information.
- Open! Starting the first week of September until the end of October, 2022.
- Visit their website or Facebook Page for details and to make a reservation for your visit.
PIN IT for later!